Wednesday, September 17, 2008

- - B A C K on T R A C K - -

Teenei taaku ki a koutou - nga mihi!!

I have been feeling a little bit 'lost' or rather 'distracted' - my father had an AORTIC BYPASS about 6 odd weeks ago. My family gathered at Waikato Hospital whilst he was in Intensive Care (ICU) (about 3 weeks) and took turns watching over him until he was released into the vascular ward (about 1 week). From there he went down to Rotorua for about a week then to Taupo where he is currently.

He is doing well or rather - he is doing much better!!

My mind has been on family matters since the end of July!!

However, i am back in Dunedin and looking to get myself back on TRACK with the PhD!!

First things first:
@ review my overall plan for the balance of the year
@ Focus on completing 3-4 chapters (say 80%) for my supervisor to look at by the end of the year
@ Get a copy of ARC-GIS and look at drawing up some 'cultural maps' which reflect aspects of moteatea
@ Set the framework in place for the Case Study: Cultural Mapping

This will cover the last quarter for the year!!

In Addition:
# Look at an income for this period of time & into the new year
# Set out my goals for the first semester of 2009
# Complete and hand-in my PhD by end of first semester 2009

Mauri ora, mauri tipu
H24

No comments: